Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, Embrace New Beginnings

Dear Diary,

I have been spending my new year in Washington D.C. I could think of no better place to reflect, and clense my spirit. 

Where we can go is limitless… Set dreams greater than reality and one day… it will be possible… 


There are times when we give up on what we want in the world, but it is through persistence, passion & practice we learn to mold the will power to succeed. It is easiest to begin with a starting point clear from comparison, and because of this believe people wait until the new year to make a difference. The truth, people no matter have this ability instilled at any moment; however, hope that we (myself included) moving forward focus on growing and becoming bigger than who we are today. 

Success, unmeasurable, at its truest state is unjudged, all-loving and fully willing to learn. We, every day, should challenge ourselves to push the envelope  and reach full potential. 

As I welcome in 2014, my new years resolution is to become more social in order to spread my thoughts towards positivity, not to force an opinion, but to give hope that kindness and change for a more fulfilling future for ourselves and the future children of the world. I hope my small acts of kindness and words can inspire those who read to find a belonging and openness to feel important, and to seek help when need be. No one should be alone, or ever feel alone. But, to never fear being alone because sometimes one thought, one idea, one action is all it takes to make history. 


No comments:

Post a Comment