Monday, July 6, 2015

We wait on miracles, or is that work?



We wait on miracles, or is that work?

Complacency has never been my thing, however, as of late I'm clouded by the reality of current circumstances and the desire to live the life of dreams where the probabilities are not in my favor. 

The beauty of the world we live in is that every goal can be achieved. We are told that hard work, passion and persistence will lead to success-- me, I am searching for passion. There is no doubt in my mind that the combination of those three attributes are destined to well rewarded outcomes...

So I have been traveling. Hoping that on this journey across the world, across the country, across the state that I will find a place-- find me. 

The more that I go on searching I realize the more it is that I want/need to know. I have found myself limited in depth, although spread laterally quite thin-- or as some say "jack of all trades master of none." So then I ask myself, what is it that I enjoy:

-Traveling
-Reading
-Hiking 
-Running
-Laughing/Joking
-Meeting New People
-Feeling Butterflies 

The irony in this all is that I don't think I could have worked harder to be where I am currently at, but here I stand (sit, on a plane) in more doubt questioning my purpose more than I ever have. Part of me believes this is the process of finding true self, the non-complacent (real) me is convinced that I should have this all figured out. 

--For now my uncertainty is my journey, but I'm sure once I find my purpose I'll be unstoppable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment