Monday, April 25, 2011

Dear Vulnerability,

We live in this world that is in this constant flux. Where decisions are made more rapidly than sometimes we can decipher its true continuity.Where blurred visions of our future is at the end of this attainable road, but alters like the slides in a classic movie. Where love is a word thrown out amongst many to distinguish value, meaning, consistency... but here is where it is different. 


It's been not to so long that I have visited you last. It's the start to my day as much as I banter and try to make you void you continually come back. I have been told vulnerability is self worth the identifier in allowing people in to this world that I have so long kept distant. Like a magnet I repel those who do not see a similar vision. Those who do not understand, and even some that do. In the hearts of hearts, I have come to realize that love has a true stamp. One in which has been the mirror image when I look in the mirror and reflect on what I see. 


They call me miss independent, too perfect, triple threat... I call it late nights reflecting pasts that no longer can be changed and with some desire to once again grasp on to something I have yet attained since I have let go. It is too often that I wish that I can go back in time. And it is you that has been the ghost of sleepless nights. 



No comments:

Post a Comment